Custom Banner Printing
Here at Phoenix Signs and Printing, we offer a variety of different banner types, from standard 13oz vinyl banners, mesh banners, and even polyester fabric banners. We offer styles for almost every application, in various sizes. No banner is too big or too small.
Custom Banners are a great, sure-fire way to grab attention. With a variety of sizes, material, And finishing options, Signs and Printing is your one-stop-shop for custom banners in Phoenix. We use only the highest quality materials using UV print technology, giving you a bright, vivid color that can stand up to the harsh Phoenix sun.
Custom Banners Phoenix
Signs and Printing Phoenix offers custom banner printing services at a competitive rate, and quick speed. Whether you need a quick and easy backdrop printed, or need an advertisement banner for your business for a billboard on the 202, it’s never been easier to print custom banners in the Phoenix Metro Area.
We offer a variety of different mediums and finishing options on all of our custom banners on light, medium, or heavyweight vinyl, mesh, or polyester fabric. These options can include grommets, D-Ring loops, and velcro. Sign and Printing Phoenix uses UV print technology giving you a weatherproof, sun resistant banner that can last years outdoors even in the Phoenix sun. We can print a variety of different sizes small, medium or large. No job is too big or too small.
Our dedicated design is ready to create your very own unique design, or print just about anything you want if you have a good quality file/photo. Custom banners have a typical turnaround time of two business days from submission to production to delivery, so there is no need to wait.
Banner Finishing Options:
- Hemmed around the perimeter, and grommeted every 24″. This is our standard finish. The metal grommets act as anchor points to mount. Most commonly used finish.
- For applications where high-wind is an issue, this finish provides the banner with more strength at the corners, by adding more material and a double-stitch. This added strength ensures your banner won’t come down in windy environments.
- This finish adds extra material to the banner to create a pocket which allows for the banner to be hung up via a flag pole, or curtain rod. Pockets can be fitted at 1”, 2”, 3”, or 4”, and can be customized relative to your application.
- Similarly to reinforced corners, this finishing option utilizes the use of more material around the perimeter of the banner, as well as a double-stitch. This finish is recommended for applications where high-wind is an issue.
- We can customize the grommet layout to suit most needs. Whether you need grommets in the corners only, or no grommets at all, we can finish your banner the way you want. We are the Burger King of Print shops.
- Wind Slits are strategically placed cuts that are cut into a banner to allow for air to easily pass through. Wind slits are typical in larger sized banners that will be used in high wind areas.